Manage your health!
- Keep track of your cholesteral, weight and any other vital statistics.
- Ask you doctor questions, the Why? The What’s? You have a responsibility to yourself to understand why your doctor may be prescibing a treament.
- There are no magic pills or powders
- Only will, power, and sensiblity will open the key to healthy living
- Go to the gym, or purchase exercise equipment for the house
- If you can’t make time for either of those, change your daily routine, take the stairs, park farther away from the building, walk at lunch.
Love yourself! Maintaining respect for yourself and your body will allow you to reach your healthy living goals.